We’re hiring for our 2018 season!
We are currently accepting cover letters and resumes for various student positions funded by Young Canada Works, NS Skills, and Canada Summer Jobs.
Students must be:
- between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment
- attending high school, university, or college in the fall of 2018 (a field of study or a particular interest in history, anthropology, museum studies, or other museum related topics is an asset)
- a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada.
- legally entitled to work in Canada.
Positions available this season are:
Please click on the position title to view the position description and requirements
- Collections Assistant
- Museum Registrar
- Exhibit Researcher and Designer
- Junior Interpreter (dependent on funding that has not been approved as of yet)
- Children and Scholastic Program Officer
Please indicate in your cover letter which position interests you most (we will consider your resume for any applicable position) and why you would like to work with us!
Youth with a disability, Aboriginal youth, visible minorities youth, and new Canadian youth are encouraged to apply as the Mahone Bay Museum is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter by April 20, 2018 to Lyne Allain by e-mail at email@example.com or by regular mail: Mahone Bay Museum, P.O. Box 583, Mahone Bay, NS, B0J, 2E0
Interviews will begin April 16th, 2018 and continue until a suitable candidate has been found.
There are no staff vacancies at this time.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-624-6263